Monday, October 25, 2004

Day 6 - P1 W=286

Well, I survived the weekend. Was really busy, and have a very busy week ahead too, both at my real job and my personal business. I had some major cravings and desires last night when I went to the grocery store. Course I hadn't really eaten all day and was a bit hungry...but then that's why I had to go. If I can make it through the next 8 days, I'll be doing good!

Breakfast:
Mock French Toast
1/2 cup ricotta
1 egg
1 packet splenda
dash of cinnamon
1/2 dash salt
4 tsp of cottage cheese
1 tsp cinnomon butter
coffee...coffee...coffee

AM Snack:
Sipped on vegde juice (fresh tomatoe, carrot, and celery)
handful of cashews

Lunch:
Spinach greens
hand full of sugar peas
3 large button mushrooms
Boiled egg
3 oz of tuna (maybe - haven't decided yet)
sprinke of pumpkin seeds - just a few for some added nutty crunch


PM Snack


Dinner:

Eve Snack:


That mock french toast recipe was good. I split it in half (which is what I have listed) and it was just about right for one person for breakfast. I made about 4 little 3" pancakie crepes. I'll need to work with it a bit. I kept breaking them in half when I flipped them. But they were really good, especially with the cottage cheese on them. mmmmmmmmmmmm I really wanted to pour syrup or sopappia honey on them but I didn't...the cheese added a nice touch to it, so I didn't miss the extra sweetness. Maybe in a few weeks I'll drizzle them.


No comments: