Sunday, October 24, 2004

Day 4 - P1 W=288

Well I had said I wasn't going to weigh every morning...but I was glad I did this morning. Was a wonderful surprise. Had to take my littest dog in for his weekly vet check-up. He broke his jaw and has it wired so he has to be checked. This was his 2 week check up and the vet said he wants to take it out after the first of the month. Just after 3 weeks! He's suppose to have it for 6 weeks. That is such great news!!! After the vet visit he and I went to the park and walked about 2 miles.

Pre-Breakfast Snack:
1 package of almonds

Breakfast:
3 farm fresh eggs
1 sausage patty
2 small roma tomatoes (fresh from my garden...and boy were they GOOD!)

Snack:
1 boiled egg

Lunch:
was bad...missed but breakfast was kind of late more of a breakfast

PM Snack:
1 boiled egg

Dinner:
exctremely late...and not so great
3 slices of ham (lunch meat) very good tasting though

I was busy working in the soap house all afternoon. I pushed my fluids, but wasn't so great at getting food. I grabbed an egg each time I came up to the house, but that was about it until I finished and came up. My blood sugar was kind of shaky all day.

No comments: