Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Day 2 - P1 - 274

I think day one went okay. Wasn't overly hungry by the time we got to have dinner even though it was kind of late.  So I feel good about it.  The hubby really enjoyed the rainbow salad slaw so that's a bonus. Complemented it several times.  So I know that's a winner! 

So on with Day 2.

Breakfast:
2 bacon, egg, and cheese tacos (only ate the insides not the tortilla so was about 2/3 cup of eggs, 1/4 cup a cheese and about that of bacon too. The bacon was all crumbled up and spooned on, wasn't much)
Fresh salsa
Coffee with a little creamer (same as yesterday)
2 donut holes (I know I know)
1 choco milk (I wanted milk it was what I was given, hubby knows my fav and my weakness and considering he doesn't know about this going again I wasn't going to complain)

Snack:
2 TBSP cottage cheese
1/4 cup maybe less of walnut halves
hibiscus/rose petal tea with 1 packet of monk fruit in the raw

Lunch:
3/4 cup of cottage cheese (minus 2 TBSP)
1 peach chobani yogurt
hibiscus/rose petal tea with 1 packet of monk fruit in the raw

PM Snack:
1 small spicy V8 juice
1 stick of Kraft Tomato Basil string cheese

Dinner: - Oh boy...
Phil's 78704 Burger with jack cheese, jalapenos, grilled onions, sliced avocado, chipolte mayo, on a jalapeno bun
sweet potato fries (didn't finish)
Diet Coke
1 small dish of Amy's chocolate bourbon custard

I know lunch wasn't that great but it wasn't the original plan, but with getting tacos, and the hubby coming back by the office with donuts and milk I wasn't really hungry and decided to hold off on my cottage cheese and yogurt and it was a good thing because the hubby got hung up at work and couldn't get away for lunch, so since it was raining to day, and I of course it's the one day I don't carry my backpack I didn't have my umbrella so I chose to stay at the office and just eat what I had.  Now mind you, if I get really hungry I do have other nuts and oatmeal and such in my desk stash so if needed I can survive.

So far so good, was starting to get a little hungry then realized I hadn't had my afternoon snack. I am really liking these Tomato Basil cheese sticks. It's a nice little punch of flavor for the afternoon. 

Dinner was not at all Phase 1 but well, it is what it is and it was GOOD.  If you've ever had Amy's ice cream or been to Phil's Icehouse you understand.

Afterwards we went to the mall to pick some things up, pretty much walked the whole thing a couple of times plus the up escalators were out so we had to climb them ourselves (oh the horrors LOL) so we at least got a little exercise in. 

2 comments:

El Jefe said...

You know, if you'd clue your hubby in sometimes (and not worry about his reactions so much), he might not bring you evil things like donuts and choc milk.... I'm just a man, but I can change.... I guess.... :)

(and yeah, the slaw ruled!)

<3

Dawn said...

What fun would THAT be? Maybe had I known about the donut run I would have saved my tacos for lunch instead of breakfast :-P Plus I really like surprises and had I not been stuff I might have gone for a donut.

<3